Monday, July 8, 2013

It Ain't Easy Being Cheesay.

    This Past Weekend I decided to take my Son to Chuck E. Cheeses for the first time! I think I was a lot more excited about going since they serve one of my favorite pizzas.

I am not sure what Noah was intrigued by but he refused to look at the camera. After ordering some pizzas we went straight to the games with our 90 tokens. 

 Noah was super excited to go on his first ride! The games here are pretty lame if you are a baby but hey, what can you do? Noah still seemed to enjoy every minute of it!


The Carousel had to be his favorite ride, he held on so tight and was looking around smiling. Then my self absorbed Son found the mirror in the middle of the damn thing that he just stared at for the remainder of the ride gazing at his beautiful face haha.

Uncle Creepy was on the carousel as well "SUPERVISING". Finally after a long wait we got our pizza. It seemed like torture for Noah as he just stared down the pie hoping to get a slice. He got formula Instead.



Poor Noah. After we devoured our food we went back to some games and finished the last of our tokens. I can never win a great amount of tickets but SOMEONE always manages to..



Ashley somehow hit the bonus and popped the balloon. Her reward was 119 tickets, tickets that would go to pointless, worthless items that we all slave to get while being here.


Noah and his Mother watched their winnings stream out of the machine before we went to cash out and get some goodies.

 Noah Insisted on getting on one last ride so we threw him on this bad boy. He was mad he couldn't reach the steering wheel or the buttons lighting up in his face but he still managed to have a good time. I can't wait for Noah to get a little older so I can watch him enjoy his time here a lot more and watch him win some prizes of his own. I know I will experience it soon enough seeing how much and how fast he has grown already. Time flies when you're having a blast with the ones you love so don't blink.

No comments:

Post a Comment